Job Opportunity: OpenAPI expertise and NBS Solutions

We are looking for a person with expertise / experience in defining / designing APIs using the OpenAPI specification. A job description is below,

Job Title: OpenAPI Designer (Nature-Based Solutions Tools)

Job Type: Part-Time

Experience Level: Mid-Level (3-5 years of experience)

About Us: We are a forward-thinking organization dedicated to leveraging technology for environmental management, creating innovative, nature-based solutions to address global environmental challenges.

Job Description:

We are seeking a skilled OpenAPI Designer with 3-5 years of experience in designing REST-based APIs and a passion for environmental management technology. You will develop and maintain robust, scalable APIs for our nature-based solution tools.

Key Responsibilities:

• Design and maintain REST-based APIs using OpenAPI specifications.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design API solutions.
  • Ensure APIs are well-documented, efficient, and secure.
  • Implement best practices forw API design, including versioning, error handling, and testing.
  • Monitor and troubleshoot API performance issues.

Requirements:

• 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing REST-based APIs.
  • Proficiency with OpenAPI Specification (OAS) and Swagger tools.
  • Strong understanding of HTTP, RESTful principles, and API security.
  • Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
  • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Environmental Science, or related field, or equivalent experience.

Preferred Qualifications:

• Experience with cloud services (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
  • Knowledge of JSON, XML, and YAML.
  • Experience with API gateways and management platforms.
  • Passion for sustainability and environmental conservation.

What We Offer:

• Competitive salary and benefits.
  • Opportunities for professional growth.
  • A collaborative and innovative work environment.
  • Impact on global environmental sustainability.

How to Apply:

Submit your resume and some examples by messaging me (hrishiballal) here by the end of July.

Join us in harnessing the power of technology for a greener, more sustainable future!

2 Likes

Hi Hrishiballal,

With my background in designing REST-based APIs and experience with OpenAPI specifications, I’m confident I can help develop and maintain robust APIs for your nature-based solution tools.

I’d love to discuss the position further and explain in greater detail why I’m the right person for the job.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

1 Like

Hello Colin,
Thank you for your message and the response. I will drop you a line, we have however found a person to help around this role. It is for the long run so I am sure there will be other chances to work. Thanks again for responding!

1 Like