To be able to save a synthesized design, a user must be a part of a change team. A change team can have one or more users. There are two types of change team members: regular members and conductors. Only conductors can save designs for comparison and members within the change teams can collaborate with the conductor. When a project is created, there are no change teams and they have to be created by the project administrator.
- Click on the “Change Team” section of the project administration panel.
- In this list, you find a list of all the change teams. Click on the “Add a change team” link.
- Enter a name of the change team and click on “Add a change team.”
- Once the team is added, the details of the team are displayed.
- You can rename the team, delete it, and add users and conductors.
- In the “Manage Users” link, you will see a list of conductors for that team.
- You can add a conductor or user to a change team. A user can be a conductor of only one change team.